Bio-Microbic’s family of affordable detergents and cleaners available to meet the multiple needs of a variety of unique applications. All detergents and cleaners are manufactured under a quality-controlled environment keeping the health of others in mind.
Rated Safe for Use around Lakes and Streams (JFRL), Mighty Mike® cleaners and laundry detergents are 97% certified biodegradable. Proven to degrade 97.3% in the soil, the organic ingredients of Mighty Mike® are not inhibitory to bacteria (safe for septic and advanced wastewater treatment systems). The remaining residue (2.7%) falls under the natural mineral category.
Mighty Mike® Cleaning Products are fully tested to the effectiveness and safety claims: Approved by the USDA for use around food preparing surfaces, certified “non-toxic” by Duke University, tested by Japan Food Research Laboratories (ref. above), SGS Testing Labs, Clemson University, etc.
Environmentally-Friendly Detergents & Cleaners:
- Mighty Mike® Liquid Laundry Detergent
- Mighty Mike® All-Purpose Cleaner
Products and Services
| HighStrengthFAST® wastewater treatment systems are ideally suited for use in restaurants, schools, trailer parks, office buildings, commercial properties and other high-strength waste applications. Commercial facilities are among the most challenging projects, often having biological loading (BOD) and Fat, Oil, and Grease (FOG) levels that are significantly higher than standard sanitary-strength sewage. Learn more »|
Engineered to fit most treatment capacity requirements, this product provides affordable options versus centralized sewering or conventional septic systems. The MicroFast is a fixed integrated treatment technology that cleans up the effluent to the point that it extends the life of the leaching field and can also be used to rejuvenate a failing system. Learn more »
Conventional septic systems utilize a septic tank to hold non-soluble materials and a soil absorption component (leach fields, for example) to provide the majority of treatment and disperse the wastewater. Learn more »
Unmatched effluent quality for protection of the most sensitive environmental areas. Designed specifically for installation into both new and existing septic tanks. Bio-Microbics introduces a new generation of wastewater treatment solutions, the BioBarrier® membrane bioreactor (MBR), to help meet the increasingly stringent needs of these specialized applications. Learn more »
The pre-engineered stormwater treatment system removes trash, sediment, oil and other pollutants from stormwater runoff. The BioSTORM®’s unique off-line design consists of a patented StormTEE® self-cleaning deflector screen and a modular separation/coalescing unit, all housed in readily-available precast concrete tanks. Learn more »
SaniTEE® Wastewater Screens (commonly known as septic tank effluent filters) are designed to reduce suspended solids discharged in septic tank effluent by promoting natural sedimentation and excluding gas-lifted particles from entering the outlet pipe. Learn more »
With a UV disinfection system and a low-impact technology for irrigating plants (or other non-potable use), the patented SeptiTech® STAAR™ filter systems are designed for direct discharge or water reuse in mind. Learn more »
LIXOR® is a remarkably effective submerged aeration and mixing system for wastewater treatment. Learn more »
MarineFAST® Systems are commonly referred to as a Type II MSD biological (aerobic digestion) treatment system. Learn more »
StormTEE® litter control screens are ideally suited for the simple, affordable removal of trash, litter, debris, and associated pollutants from stormwater flows in a variety of applications. Learn more »
The complete RollsAIR™ System is designed to be the simplest to install, operate, and maintain wastewater treatment system of its type. Learn more »
The d-Rain Joint™ is an innovative, cost-effective method for creating permeable, pervious surfaces. Learn more »
The RECOVER® Residential Water Recovery System is a state-of-the-art appliance that reduces indoor water use by up to 30%. Using hassle-free and eﬃcient CleanScreen™ technology, RECOVER reuses water from showers and bathtubs to ﬁll and ﬂush toilets. Learn more »